- I used to think I had ADD, but now I realize that it usually only happens when I am extremely tired. Or bored.
- Like, right now, I should be prepping for a meeting that is in 30 minutes, but I am reading blogs instead.
- I really, really am enjoying this clean eating thing, but why can't there be clean french fries? I mean, seriously. And don't try to sell my on sweet potato fries, I have tried them and I didn't like them.
- Why do I hate hot tea, but am seriously loving these Chai tea latte K-cups I got last weekend? My dad's wife (ok, I guess she is my "stepmom" but that seems weird to call her that since they got married when I was 26...) recommended them to me and they are delish!
- I really want to redecorate our apartment. Specifically our bedroom and living room. But, we are trying to save our money for a house next summer so I really can't justify it.
- I wish it would be warm enough for the pool this weekend, but it's only supposed to be in the high 60s/low 70s. WTF. For real.
- I need a new swimsuit. Mine doesn't fit very well anymore, but I don't have the cash to shell out for a new one from VS, and I don't know of any place that sells inexpensive suits that chesty girls can wear. I tried one on at Target and almost cried. Seriously.
- Speaking of, why do so many clothing designers discriminate against those of us with larger chests? There are so many things that I can't wear because of it, and it is annoying. I can't wear button up shirts, I can't wear anything with a built in bra, I can wear things that have stitching for the bust part, the list goes on and one. Not fair.
And now that I have mentioned my boobs in two bullet points, I should probably move on and get ready for my meeting.